- Who Will Benefit From Marketo The Most?
- Pricing and Plans
- Features and Benefits
- Why Is Marketo Perfect for Automated Digital Engagement?
You’ll find Marketo to be a viable option for your business if you seek to spice up the technology aspect of your business. That being said, you should keep in mind that Marketo is not easy on the pocket.
It is expensive software, which is why it is extremely important that you are aware of your businesses’ needs and how the software works.
What makes Marketo a unique marketing automation software is the fact that it allows you to use any feature you want to, without any interruptions from other features. It essentially distributes its platform into different apps.
It is an important feature that makes it convenient and user-friendly. You will not have the difficulty of using and navigating a complex dashboard crammed with thousands of options.
By splitting itself into dedicated applications, Marketo ensures that you don’t find any difficulty in searching for what you want.
Who Will Benefit From Marketo The Most?
The worldwide popularity of Marketo often leads to the question that who uses it? Well, mentioned below is a list of people who use Marketo and how they benefit from it.
- Marketo is quite famous among marketing executives. The lead generation and marketing automation features of Marketo help these executives position their business towards success.
- Sales reps in the digital marketing field also benefit from Marketo. Marketo is perfect for gauging the behavioral prospects of a brands’ audience, which helps sales reps to come up with relatable content for increasing contextual engagement.
- Marketing practitioners are responsible for creating and running campaigns that greatly benefit from Marketo as well. It helps them to strategize and lay a solid plan that will stand as a solid foundation for their campaigns.
Pricing and Plans
- Email Marketing Bundle (Price available upon call)
- Lead Management – Basic, Pro, Elite, and Enterprise (Price available upon call)
- Consumer Marketing – (Price available upon call)
- Customer Base Marketing – (Price available upon call)
- Mobile Marketing – (Price available upon call)
As I mentioned a little earlier, Marketo does not come cheap. However, you might find it interesting that instead of mentioning their prices and plans, Marketo requires you to call their sales team, if you are looking for quote.
It does categorize its plans into three different parts, namely Basic, Pro, and Elite. People can find this to be quite perplexing as the Marketo decides the prices of its plans according to your number of leads. So essentially, Marketo reveals its package prices on a quote basis.
Features and Benefits
Mentioned below are some important benefits and features that make Marketo a useful marketing automation tool for any business and a leader in the marketing automation software landscape
1. Marketo Sales Engage
Marketo gives you the powerful option of measuring campaigns by creating and automating across a variety of channels.
2. Content AI
Content AI is a powerful feature in the market that helps you to provide your customer with the content that they are looking for.
3. Marketing Analytics
This beneficial feature allows you to improve your results by measuring the performance of your company campaigns.
4. Web Personalization
The web personalization feature allows you to interact with current and potential customers present on your website and other online presences in a dynamic manner.
5. Digital Advertisements
You can target your customers through Marketo by creating personalized ads.
6. Social Media
The social media integration feature that Marketo offers allows you to search your target market, customers, and make them your advocates.
7. Mobile Marketing
Keeping in touch with customers is an important habit that every business should adopt if they want to succeed. Fortunately, Marketo has a mobile marketing feature that helps you to stay in touch with your audience no matter where they are.
8. E-Mail Marketing
You can have relevant conversations with your audiences and send them engaging content through Marketo’s e-mail marketing feature. It is a time-efficient feature and gets the job done within minutes.
9. Account-Based Marketing
Marketo has AI that helps you to stay in touch with important business accounts. This important feature is extremely helpful when it comes to retaining your clients.
10. Marketing Automation
Marketing automation is a must-have tool, especially if you are looking to expand your business digitally. Marketo is among the best marketing automation software out there; it allows you to create campaigns, automate them, and measure them across a variety of channels.
Why Is Marketo Perfect for Automated Digital Engagement?
There are several unique and effective features that Marketo brings to the table, one which is the ability to let users log every interaction they have with their audiences digitally. This allows businesses to have engaging conversations with their customers. B2B marketers benefit from this digital engagement greatly as it allows them to form relationships with other businesses.
Marketo Social Media
Marketo provides its users with convenient social media tools which help them in publishing their content on a variety of social media platforms. You can also create streams if you are looking to monitor the social media activity of your customers and leads that are relevant to your business.
Marketo has excellent customer support. Their customer service representatives are present round the clock to help you with your queries. Marketo gives you several options of getting in touch with them.
One of the options that they provide is the support portal. You can log in your Marketo account with your credentials and select the customer support option that is present in their help menu. You can make your case to the support team, and they will help you in any way they possibly can.
You can also send emails and call on the numbers present on the Marketo website. The support team is extremely responsive and will solve your issues as quickly as they can.
Following are some important questions that people often ask about Marketo.
Does Marketo Offer A Free Trial?
Marketo offers a short live demo. The demo is not too long, but it is good enough to give you a quick glimpse about its functions, features, and additional options. You will find the demo to be sufficient enough for deciding on whether you should purchase Marketo or not.
Does Marketo Have A WordPress Plug-in?
Marketo does not have its plug-in for WordPress. However, there are several WordPress options available online that you can purchase and integrate with your software to generate more leads and promote your product digitally through a variety of mediums.
Does Marketo Offer Templates and Landing Pages?
Marketo offers its customers with a couple of templates that they can choose for improving their websites’ appearance. Additionally, the landing page templates that Marketo offers also help you to generate more leads and improve the profitability of your business.
Does Marketo Have A/B Testing?
Yes, Marketo does give you the option of A/B testing. You can use these tests to ensure that your online, email, and marketing campaigns get the best response from your customers.
Is Marketo Suitable As a CRM?
You will need to integrate CRM software with Marketo to gain its full benefits. There are other software tools out there that have better CRM than Marketo. I found Marketo to be serviceable as far as CRM is concerned.
The industry-leading features that Marketo offers its users are perfect for raising the level of an enterprise regardless of its size. People may find the lack of CRM to be frustrating, but the other features more than make up for its absence.
If you happen to be running a small business that does not make big profits, Marketo will prove to be too expensive for you. However, I would fully recommend this software once you grow your business as it has all the features necessary for adapting to the digital world.
I have seen numerous companies turn themselves around by using Marketo. All that you could require from a marketing automation software is present in it. Sure the CRM could be better, but you do have the option of improving it with a few integrations.
Pros – What I Liked?
- I liked the fact that the setup of this software is easy. It is simple and doesn’t take too much time.
- Marketo provides its users with a lot of flexibility when it comes to things like email automation and marketing analytics.
- By dividing itself into separate products, Marketo makes sure that you are easily able to navigate its platform without any hassle.
- I found Marketo to be a comprehensive tool that has all the necessary things a modern brand would require to improve it and stand out ahead of its competition.
Cons – What I Didn't Like?
- Marketo is a fairly expensive software that may be a stretch for some small businesses. Its price also tends to increase regularly over the year, which is a big negative in my eyes.
- The absence of a built-in CRM is something that can make this software a non-starter for some, however, you do have the option of integrating CRM with Marketo, though.